Read more: How To Mod GTA 5 Xbox One? – Wealth Quint
here ’ s the very well print :
- For now, the admin account (a.k.a. the account you used to set up your headset) can add up to three additional accounts and enable App Sharing on a single device. Remember, this is experimental—it might change as more households begin to own multiple Quest devices.
- To use Multi-User and App Sharing, the admin and additional account holders must each log in to the shared device with their respective Facebook accounts.
- Additional account holders can only access the admin account holder’s shared apps on the device where App Sharing is enabled. If the additional account holder purchases their own device or already has their own device, they won’t be able to access the admin account’s shared apps on their own headset.
- Additional account holders may purchase their own apps and content on shared devices, but these apps won’t be shared with either the admin account or other additional accounts.
- You can still log in to multiple devices at the same time. However, you will not be able to use the same account to run the same app across multiple devices simultaneously. Different accounts can concurrently access a shared app on multiple headsets, keeping in mind that you can only enable App Sharing on a single device at the moment.
- The admin account cannot be changed without a factory reset. The admin account can add additional accounts, but additional accounts cannot add other accounts.
- Need tips on keeping your headset clean? You’ll find them here.
App Sharing applies automatically to all raw apps in the Oculus Quest memory from this date fore. As of today, a limited count of existing games will not so far be available through App Sharing unless players purchase their own copy, but over time we expect most of these apps to support extra users ampere well. For more data on Multi-User and App Sharing, including details on enabling these features, you can visit our support center. We think Multi-User and App Sharing will prove beneficial to both users and developers. Whether spurring each other to modern heights in Pistol Whip, uncovering the secrets of Lies Beneath at the same pace, or merely feel empowered to hand your headset to friends for a quick “ Hey, check this out ” demonstration, we hope this will help everyone get the most out of their Quest. Be certain to let us know your thoughts on the Oculus UserVoice impart !