Restore saved data on PS5: How to do it?
The Cloud Storage option stage on the PS5 gives us a little radiate of hope to get our in-game progress spinal column. however, the single limitation of this action is that you need to be a PS+ extremity to have access to the Cloud Storage feature. If you are not a PS+ member, then, unfortunately, you might not get your progress back. Anyways, restoring your saved data on PS5 is quite an easy procedure. merely follow the steps mentioned in the guide to learn how to do it .
Read more: How To Mod GTA 5 Xbox One? – Wealth Quint
- Go to PS5 Settings from the main menu and select Saved Data and Game/App Settings.
- Now, select Saved Data (PS5) if that game is a PS5 game, and select Saved Data (PS4) if that game is a PS4 game.
- After that, go to the right side and select the Cloud Storage option.
- Now, select Download to Console Storage and then select the game of which you have lost the data, or say, of which you want the progress back.
- After you have selected the game, go to the Download option on the right side and select it.
- After the downloading is finished, go back to the previous screen and select Sync Saved Data.
- Then, make sure that Auto Sync Saved Data is enabled. Also, make sure to enable Auto Sync for the game that you just restored.
Note : Downloading the saved data from cloud storage on your PS5 will overwrite the current advancement you have made in that particular crippled.
Read more: Robberies – GTA 5 Wiki Guide – IGN
therefore, this is how you can restore your saved data if you have lost the in-game progress of a particular title on PS5. If you found this article helpful, share it with your friends .