Game Guardian tutorial
With this article, Game Guardian tutorial, we will start series of tutorials on topic “ how to use Game Guardian ”. As you possibly know, Game Guardian is herculean memory scanner and editor used by and large for cheating Android games.
One of the most authoritative things is that Game Guardian runs on x64 and x86 devices, which means that you can use it in emulators ( NOX, Bluestacks, Andy, Genymotion, Droid4X… ) or assorted devices, without worrying about compatibility.
It requires Android v.2.3.3 ( Gingerbread ) or newer. Of course, you will need root device to do this, sol ancestor it before you continue with this dance step. If you can ’ metric ton or don ’ deoxythymidine monophosphate want to root your phone, you can do it all in copycat, and then transfer your savegame to mobile phone/tablet. here you can find links for Nox and Bluestacks emulator setup [ NOX ] [ BLUESTACKS ]. If you own NO ROOT device, you can start the GameGuradian and the bet on in virtual space- read how to hack Android games on NO ROOT devices on the play along connection [ Hack games on not rooted phones with game Guardian ] Before you install this plan from the official web site, you will need to enable installing apps from unknown sources.
To do that on your device, go to Settings — Security, and check Unknown sources box.
When you have done this, download Game Guardian from official web site [ LINK ] and install it.
Reading: Game Guardian tutorial
Game Guardian tutorial
When you start Game Guardian, you should see floating picture at the lead of you screen. bill that you can move it wherever you want . Start game that you want to cheat, and snap on Game Guardian floating icon. It will mechanically show all processes running on your device. Choose the game that you want to cheat.
In this Game Guardian tutorial, we will only do basic memory editing. That means that money/gold/exp value is not encrypted in the memory. In this article, we will cheat Chuck Norris Nonstop game, as it don ’ metric ton code anything ( we can ’ thyroxine guarantee that Chuck Norris won ’ triiodothyronine retaliation somehow if you do this ).
- Click again on Game Guardian, and choose Known (exact) search.
- In value box, input current amount of gold that you have. You will notice equal sign right before the box. That mean that will scan the memory to find all the values that are equal to our value. Now you can leave the equal sign, but in some cases you will have to use other signs.
“=” in-memory value is the same as the one we put in.
“!=” in-memory value is NOT the same as the one we put in.
“<” in-memory value is smaller than the one we put in.
“>” in-memory value is bigger than the one we put in.
Game Guardian value types
Value types can be different .
- DWORDs are just simple numbers. Storage size for DWORD type is 4 bytes.
Example: 1,55, 18999, 123456…
In other programs, DWORD type can be named 4bytes or LONG.
- FLOATs are real numbers, numbers with decimal point, 1.23, 3.14 190.5786…
- DOUBLEs are same as floats, but it can store much larger values (see picture above).
- WORDs — Same as DWORD, but store much smaller numbers (2 bytes), in programming this type is called INT .
- BYTEs — Same as DWORD, but only one byte is reserved for the value.
- QWORDs — Just a bigger number, same as DWORD with bigger storage size.
- XORs — they are not type of number, it is encryption used in some games.
For reference about data types you can check this article [ LINK ].
Don ’ metric ton be confused with all of this. In most cases, you will be searching for DWORD, or the FLOAT/DOUBLE type. If you aren ’ deoxythymidine monophosphate convinced adequate, you can always choose AUTO, and it will scan all the data types ( note that this method acting will be much slower ) .
Searching for the gold
now it is meter to ultimately do something. In game, remember the gold come you have. open Game Guardian, choose game process ( in our character, it will be Chuck Norris Nonstop process ).
In amphetamine left corner of the Game Guardian screen, you will see PAUSE icon. Click it to freeze our game ( we don ’ thyroxine want gold value to change in the middle of the scan ).
- Choose Known (exact) search. In value box write amount of gold that you currently have.
- Value type has to be DOUBLE, and value is not encrypted, so don’t check box. In other games, you will probably have to try DWORD value type to find out in which format the value are stored. Click on New Scan. After scan is completed, wait for gold amount to change.
- For the next step, open Known (exact) search, write the new value, and click on Refine.
Repeat this step. Earn some gold, then refine the results. Refine search results until you have only two values left.
Editing values in Game Guardian
Editing values is the easiest step once you find the right addresses where they are stored.
Just click on prize that you want to change ( in former steps we have found two addresses where the amber is stored ), and write in want prize. Change the numeral of gold to billions/trillions/quadrillions. now close Game Guardian windowpane, and check the game. You should see that aureate total have changed. This was first tutorial from the Game Guardian tutorial series. Later we will deal with code values, fuzzed search, group and stove searches, and speedhack.
If you have some suggestions, write in the comments.
For those who want to see how this is done, take a look at the television below .