Comcast announced its annual Watchathon Week will return for 2022, its tenth year, from May 3 —May 9, offering Xfinity customers on X1, Flex and Stream free, week-long access to thousands of movies and television episodes from dozens of networks and streaming services including HBO Max, Netflix, Prime Video, STARZ, SHOWTIME®, EPIX, Peacock, AMC+ and more. Watchathon gives Xfinity television customers unlimited access to thousands of shows and movies !
More than 50 networks are kicking off Watchathon workweek and this class Netflix is getting in on the fun ! You may have already heard the big newsworthiness that you can subscribe to Netflix correct from the X1 chopine and enjoy their full catalog of shows and movies. During Watchathon, X1 customers will enjoy one-click access to Netflix giving you inexhaustible access to all of Netflix ’ randomness movies and shows !
If you ’ re thinking about Netflix, this is the arrant luck to give it a judge before you buy. You ’ ll be able to check out all the new, buzzed about shows, flush old favorites and catch up where you left off. We signed up for Netflix months ago and are then glad we did. It was super easy through the platform and we are very please with it .
During Watchathon week, Xfinity television receiver customers get unlimited access to thousands of shows and movies on 50+ broadcast, cable, and bounty networks – for your kiddos, this includes networks like sprout ! and Disney Channel .
HOW TO MAKE THE MOST OUT OF WATCHATHON WEEK
- MAKE A LIST OF SHOWS YOU WANT TO SEE Now is the time to catch up on or even begin a new series. There are hundreds of series just waiting to be watched and during Watchathon is the perfect time. Catch up on The Walking Dead (I left off a few seasons ago), watch This is Us, Stranger Things, House of Cards and so much more! Figure out what you want to see most and binge watch it all!
- CARVE OUT SOME “ME” TIME – You’re going to need some “me” time to enjoy these shows. Make a plan to put the kids to bed a little earlier, plan on staying up a little later or whatever else you have to do to relax and unwind with your favorite shows.
- STOCK UP ON YOUR FAVORITE SNACKS – No binge-watching is complete without some snacks to go along with it. Grab a bottle of wine, some cheese and crackers or your favorite snacks to unwind with and have them on hand to kick off Watchathon week.
- PLAN A DATE NIGHT – Why not make it a Watchathon date night. Pick a night during the week, put the kids to bed early or plan a sleepover at grandma’s, order take out and schedule the perfect date night for your and your significant other. Watch your favorite shows and enjoy the time, just the two of you.
- DON’T FORGET THE FAMILY – Don’t forget the kids. Networks like Sprout! and the Disney Channel are part of Watchathon so they can watch their favorite shows too!
merely take a count at all the networks participating in Watchathon :
Network ’ s participating in this class ’ s Watchathon Week include : A & E, ABC, AMC, Animal Planet, BBCA, BET, Bravo, Cartoon Network, CBS Broadcast, CMT, CNBC, CNN, Comedy Central, Crackle, The CW, Discovery, Disney Channel, Disney Junior, Disney XD, E !, ESPN, Food Network, FOX, FreeForm, FX, FXX, FYI, GSN, HGTV, HISTORY, ID, IFC, Lifetime, Logo, MLB Network, MTV, National Geographic, NBC, OWN, Oxygen, PBS, Science, Showtime, Spike, Sprout, STARZ, STARZ ENCORE, Syfy, TBS, TLC, TNT, Tru TV, television Land, USA, VH1, Viceland, We TV and WGNA .
I ’ ve claimed my descry on the sofa and I ’ m very looking forth to last catching up with old favorites like Gilmore Girls and Gossip Girl and possibly This Is Us ( although I ’ m not sure I can handle that one yet. ). I ’ ve heard capital things about ABC ’ randomness Designated Survivor so I think that ’ second going on my list too.The TV-watching possibilities are endless this workweek .
You can learn more about Xfinity Watchathon Week here.
Read more: 2022 BMW X3 Review Update
What will you be binge-watching during Watchathon ?